Do you choose Love or Fear?

Photo: Carnoodles

This is a great reminder for mindfulness.

I CAME ACROSS this graphic on High Existence. Its profoundly simple. And profoundly profound. What a great practice in mindfulness: ask yourself, in every instance, in everything you do, am I doing/saying this out of love or fear?

Sometimes it will be love, sometimes it will be fear. Dont beat yourself up if it happens to be fear. It just is. But recognizing that is a huge step and progress toward personal growth. I can reflect on previous travels and recognize how much fear played a role in decisions I made (or didnt make) and had I been more mindful at the time how I could have used that to learn more about myself.

So which is it, love or fear?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Worlds Oldest Maps

Best Nude Beaches in the World, Volume 2

How meditation relates to happiness