Nights Welcomes New Co-Editor: Kristin Conard

Me in Butrint, Albania

New co-editor joins a Nights team.

Hi Matador Nights readers! Im Kristin Conard, as well as Im excited to be joining Matador Nights as a co-editor.

Why Im Here

I wrote my initial book around a age of 5 about a cat as well as a dog as well as a rodent (that was a title, genius we know) as well as my mom with pictures it for me. My passion has grown from there, as well as to be means to share it with someone who isnt my mom is fantastic.

Thanks to a lovely Kate Sedgwick, Nights editor, Ive been means to write a number of pieces for Nights in a past, as well as additionally interjection to her, we was invited onto a Matador Nights team.

When Im Not Here

When Im not operative for Matador, Im teaching during a few universities in New Jersey and, with that, grading seemingly unconstrained amounts of papers.

I came here by way of Kansas, where we was innate as well as grew up, New Mexico, where we was a Boy Scout operative during Philmont Scout Ranch, as well as England, where we went to propagandize for my masters in beautiful as well as vicious writing, my topic upon Travel as well as American Identity.

I drink as well much coffee, listen to music as well loud, as well as we reread Douglas Adams Hitchhikers Guide to a Galaxy as well as Joseph Hellers Catch-22 during least once a year.

Im ceaselessly forgetful of as well as formulation for my next trip. Some ideas we have right now have been learning to roller in Hawaii, starting to a yoga retreat (maybe in a Arctic?) as well as hiking a Inca Trail (or may be a Camino. Any suggestions upon which one?).

Any questions for Kristin? Anything youd like to see more of upon Nights? Share your thoughts in a comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Worlds Oldest Maps

Best Nude Beaches in the World, Volume 2

How meditation relates to happiness