Under $25: Built Laptop Portfolio Case

Associate Editor Michelle Schusterman puts her cheap new laptop bag to a test.

I paid for my final bag in Salvador in a summer of 2007. It served as both my laptop box as well as book bag as we taught English in Brazil, kindergarten in Korea, as well as proposed a freelance writing career that saw many, most cafes. Last month, after a walk home during that we left a route of nickels as well as batteries that would have Hansel proud, we motionless it was time for a new bag.

The problem: Im fairly violent to my laptop bags, so we wanted a single that would last. But Im also cheap.

So we got upon Amazon as well as searched for laptop bags by price. What we came up with was a Built Laptop Portfolio Case with tax as well as Amazons free shipping, my sum came to $24.95.

First impression out of a box? This is a tackiest shade of immature Ive ever seen. And please know we meant that in a great approach Im not a basic black bag kind of person. (But if you are, a bag comes in black or brownish-red for a same price.)

My Macbook fit really snugly inside, as well as even my bulky cord didnt bulge out a front as well much. Theres no zippers or pockets inside, as well as a front has a single large pocket with snaps upon possibly side. The tag is adjustable, so this can work as a follower bag (which is how we prefer it).

The element is neoprene, like wetsuits kind of squashy feeling. A couple of days ago it was during my feet along with a water bottle, that spilled as well as dripping a outward of my case. When we eventually beheld a couple of minutes later as well as pulled my laptop out, a inside was completely dry. Since afterwards Ive traipsed around during festivals in a sleet with my bag installed down with notebooks, cameras as well as pita sandwiches. No water repairs has been done.

This wasnt a freebie product we was given to review; we paid for it as well! as Im w riting this review since we know finding a great laptop box for underneath $15 is tough. This a single is light as well as sleek, as well as binds 13 as well as 15 Macbooks as well as 14 PCs. If you give it a shot, let me know what you think in a comments!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Worlds Oldest Maps

Best Nude Beaches in the World, Volume 2

How meditation relates to happiness