My Favorite Books: Members Pick for Week 07/12/10

In a array here on Goods, you will be spotlighting assorted Matador village members as well as on condition which links to their a one preferred books.

Matador Member S.S. Love

Photos by S.S. Love

I stumbled in to transport writing a couple of years ago. we positively venerate as well as adore travelling as well as observing/absorbing all around me whilst we travel. we am a staff transport bard (and we take all a photos on my sojourns) for Valley Living Magazine as well as am rising to bigger wider reaching publications.

I weave pieces as well as pieces of song lyrics around my transport pieces. we proceed all of my articles around song.

I want to have a disproportion by pity my stories as well as inspiring a better bargain of other vibrant cultures. Take people on a word tour which leaves them feeling exhilarated, happy as well as intrigued.

Be sure to check out S.S.Loves Matador profile.

Favorite books: To Kill a Mockingbird, Island of a Blue Dolphins, The Alchemist, The Grapes of Wrath, The Complete Dictionary of Symbols, The Log from a Sea of Cortez, Eat Mangos Naked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Worlds Oldest Maps

Best Nude Beaches in the World, Volume 2

How meditation relates to happiness