My Favorite Books: Members Pick for Week 10/11/10

In the array here on Goods, you will be spotlighting various Matador community members and providing links to their the one preferred books.

Matador Member Adrian Blackhurst

Photos by Adrian Blackhurst

I travel to inspire myself, expand, explore & sense about this extraordinary world Earth you call home!

I wish to make the disproportion by continuing to teach yoga, meditation & give massage & healing work. Also charitable aid by volunteering & even part-time/full-time work throughout my life. And travel writing that inspires people to pierce & shake up & wake the heck up to enjoy more of life!

Be certain to check out Adrian Blackhursts Matador profile.

Favorite books: Shantaram & James Michener.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Worlds Oldest Maps

Best Nude Beaches in the World, Volume 2

How meditation relates to happiness