My Favorite Books: Members Pick for Week 10/11/10

In the array here upon Goods, you will be spotlighting assorted Matador community members as well as providing links to their the one preferred books.

Matador Member Adrian Blackhurst

Photos by Adrian Blackhurst

I travel to enthuse myself, expand, try & sense about this extraordinary world Earth you call home!

I want to have the difference by stability to teach yoga, imagining & give massage & healing work. Also humanitarian aid by volunteering & even part-time/full-time work throughout my life. And travel essay that inspires people to move & shake up & arise the heck up to enjoy some-more of life!

Be certain to check out Adrian Blackhursts Matador profile.

Favorite books: Shantaram & James Michener.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Worlds Oldest Maps

Best Nude Beaches in the World, Volume 2

How meditation relates to happiness